1. Hacking haiku: Using new Digital Technologies to re-imagine traditional Japanese poetry / Cheryl Crowley (Department chair, Russian and East Asian languages and Cultures, Associate Professor of Japanese Literature, Emory)
2. The Language of Empire in Taiyō Magazine, 1895-1925 / Molly Des Jardin (Japanese Studies Librarian, University of Pennsylvania)
3. Doing More with Digitized Images: the uses of IIIF in teaching and research with a focus on Japanese materials / Regan Murphy (Head of EAL Special Collections, Stanford University)
4. When to Go Digital? Using Digital and Semi-digital Resources in Your Work / Ryuta Komaki (Japanese & Korean Studies Librarian, Washington University in St. Louis)
5. Digital archives resources
To attend this event, please write to Setsuko Noguchi at email@example.com.
This event is organized by the North American Coordinating Council on Japanese Library Resources (NCC).